Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 1.5 in Philly!!!

This past weekend, my wife Lauren and I traveled to Philadelphia for her solo show Lauren Adams: Recent Works at the Slingluff Gallery. We had a great time and the show looks amazing. The Slingluff Gallery owners couldn't have been more friendly and welcoming. Here's some pics of our adventures. I will post pics from the Philadelphia Museum soon. Enjoy!

 Ready to take on Philly... with the Philadelphia Museum in the background.

Outside the Rodin Museum with Rodin's "Thinker".

Lauren with Rodin's "Gates of Hell".

Rodin's "Burghers of Calais".

Fighting a giant frog for my hat in a fountain near Logan Square.

Lauren with an awesome sculpture in the same fountain.


4 comments:

  1. lol - that's one aggressive frog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it was! but i'm not going to let any giant frog eat my hat! no matter how big it is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just think if it was the summer you would have had to fight for your hat in the water!!! On it's home turf.... Coulda had your hands full!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah it would have gotten the better of me then! plus i'm lucky his friends (see the turtle in the background) didn't gang up on me...

    ReplyDelete